Sunday, March 8, 2015

Why My Soul Is In The Sky By Hannah Haley

    "My soul is in the sky." ~William Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night's Dream. I have always enjoyed reading Shakespeare's writing, but especially A Midsummer Night's Dream. Oh, just how adoring those words are makes my soul feel like it is actually in the sky.
    Particularly those words, they stirred something in me. I realized that I loved being in the sky more so than being on the ground. I love riding on airplanes and helicopters, but I've feel that there's more to experience than just that. Being able to feel the wind below my arms and the ability to ride the clouds is so alluring to my mind.
    I am determined that one day I will ride the clouds in the sky. My soul will surf upon the wind. I will be in the sky. Perhaps this is why I would love to skydive one day.



No comments:

Post a Comment