Well guys, it’s that time of the year when your entire relationship could be in the paws of a teddy bear. A Valentines Day gift could make or break your relationship if your significant other is very superficial. So, here is a list of things you should avoid getting people on Valentines Day!
10. Low-fat cookies, candies, cakes, etc. People like flavor; no one likes implications that they need to lose weight.
9. Coupons. If you need to see a piece of paper to kiss someone, maybe you should rethink your profession.
8. A restraining order. It’s a bummer to have to stay 50 feet away from your valentine!
7. A journalism friend-zone cookie. Even friends don’t like to be friend-zoned!
6. Soap. What are you implying?
5. A promise ring. That means you're too immature to handle engagement, but too possessive to leave well enough alone.
4. Matching bracelets, shirts, etc. Don’t be that guy/girl.
3. A swift kick in the rear. You can’t always get what you want, but sometimes you get what you need. However, Valentines Day may not be the best time to get what you need.
2. A re-gifted Valentines gift from your ex.
1. Your soul. Nothing is worth your soul.
Hopefully this list will help keep you from making a mistake that will last a lifetime. However, if your Valentine is so superficial that any of these things could destroy your relationship, you may want to consider having a different Valentine next year!