Thursday, April 26, 2018

Infinity War Deadpool By Robert Cohan


Avengers: Infinity War  is probably one of the most anticipated movies of all time, but one thing people on the internet keep guessing about is who will die in it. And seeing as it comes out tomorrow, it’s time to throw my hat into the ring, so here are my picks for who will die and why.
Captain America: Cap has always been the leader of the team, but even more importantly has always been willing to sacrifice himself for the rest of the team. Another point is that he is holding back Thanos’ hand in one of the trailers and I believe that may be his last heroic act.
Hawkeye: Hawkeye has always been a sort of joke Avenger. He doesn’t have any special powers and of all weapons he uses a BOW! I just doubt that someone like Hawkeye can survive Infinity War. Also he doesn’t seem to be in any of the trailers or the poster leading me to believe an early death.
Loki: Loki is one of the best villains to ever grace the big screen, which is why it’s time for him to retire. I also believe if doesn’t die when he gives the power stone to Thanos he will be a repeat of Scurge from Thor Ragnorok.
Vision: I think it’s pretty much a guarantee that Vision dies. I mean he has an infinity stone IN HIS HEAD! And I don’t think Doctor Strange will die because of the time stone in the eye of agomoto, I think strange will die in Infinity War part 2.
And that’s everyone I think that’s going to kick-the-bucket in Avengers: Infinity War. Also one person who I think is completely safe is Spider-Man. The MCU just got spidey, they’re not going to kill him off right after-wards.

No comments:

Post a Comment