Tuesday, April 10, 2018

How Senioritis Affects Me by Spencer Ward

Let's first start out with the fact that this "disease" is a thing that affects all seniors. I am just letting you all know that the way it affects me. So let us dig right into this topic.

In my everyday life, I get distracted by my phone. The first thing I realized was when I was on a game. So to try and fix that problem I was having I deleted all of the games I own. I will be trying not to get on any other games whether it be Fortnight or PubG. No matter the circumstances.

Henceforth and forevermore I Spencer Ward will try not to get distracted with so much of these trivial things. I will try and get out of the Senioritis zone. Moreover not to get sucked back into the life of the gamers. Not that that is a sin. But it is indeed a distraction to some like me.

Oh yeah, and look at the time I posted this. I definitely have what everyone calls senioritis.

---Spencer Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment