Thursday, April 5, 2018

Dasterdly Double Dimensions By Robert Cohan


As I said in my last post there is much more to Minecraft than I talked about. In the over world there are structures and mobs that I didn’t talk about, but what I’m talking about today is The Nether and The End. The Nether is a whole new dimension from the over world. It is filled with lava, from lava lakes, lava falls, even lava in the walls. It also brings a whole new realm of blocks: Nether Rack, Soul Sand, Nether Quartz, Magma Blocks and Nether Brick. But what is really exciting are the mobs: Zombie Pigman, completely passive till you hit them at which point all in the vicinity attack, Blaze, shoot fire balls, drop blaze rods which are useful for getting to the End, Whither Skeletons, when they hit you they give you the whither effect which damages you every 2 seconds and Ghasts, shoot deflectable explosive fireballs and are massive. Now you might be asking “Why would I go to this place?”, well remember how I mentioned blaze rods and The End? Well using crafting and other things that are a bit too complicated for this, you find a structure called a stronghold and go through a portal that’s there, you are now in the End. It’s mostly home to Endermen whom you probably have already seen (the tall black guys with purple eyes, but don’t look into them!), but there is something….. else. I won’t ruin the surprise so all I can say is take out the things on the towers and good luck. Even if you do defeat Her (yes it’s a her, it has an egg) this world is never out of things to explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment